A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
3.1. Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or make use of e-billing services.
3.2. Analytical/performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3.3. Functionality cookies
These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
3.4. Targeting cookies
These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We do not transfer data obtained through our cookies.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Type of cookies||Responsibility|
|Profiling||Altania del Mar S.L. (own cookies)|
|Analytics||Altania del Mar S.L. (own cookies)|
|Analytics||Google Analytics (third-party cookies)|
|Analytics||Google Tag Manager (third-party cookies)|
|Analytics||Hubspot (third-party cookies)|
|Advertising||GA Audiences (third-party cookies)|
|Advertising||Facebook (third-party cookies)|
|Advertising||Doubleclick (third-party cookies)|
|Advertising||Twitter (third-party cookies)|
|Advertising||Outbrain Amplify (third-party cookies)|
Third Party Cookies
7.1. Google Analytics provider: analytics and profiling
- 7.1.1. Our Website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., entity located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
- 7.1.2. Google Analytics uses analytical cookies to help us analyse how users use our Website. The information generated by the Google cookie about the use of the Website by users (including the IP address) and the analysis of users' profiles on their browsing habits will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on their servers in the U.S. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to analyse the user's use of our Website, compiling reports on the activity of the Website and providing other services related to the activity of the Website and the use of the internet. Google may communicate the information obtained to third parties when they are so required or when Google contracts third parties to deal with such information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google.
- 7.1.3. The retention periods of Google Analytics cookies are the following:
- (a)_utma (2 years), _utmt (10 min), _utmb (30 min), _utmc (session), _utmz (6 months), _utmv (2 years): their purpose is to analyse the use of the Website by the user.
- (b)_ga (2 years), _gat (10 min): they serve to identify the user and the functioning of Google Analytics.
- (c)_gaexp (normally 90 days): for page optimisation.
7.2. Google Provider: advertising and profiling
- 7.2.1These Google advertising cookies are used to improve our commercial initiatives, display advertising or personalised promotions and / or news on the Website, refine our content offer and customize them based on the use you make of our Website.
- 7.2.2The periods of retention of the data obtained through these cookies are:
- (a) __gads (2 years), id (2 years), IDE (2 years), DSID (session): Cookie for the operation and evaluation of the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
7.3. Facebook provider: advertising and profile making
- 7.3.1. Facebook advertising cookies are used for marketing purposes and, in particular, to improve and evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook's online marketing campaigns.
7.4. HubSpot provider: analytics and profiling
- 7.4.1. HubSpot analytics tool is offered by HubSpot Inc., located in the United States. We use HubSpot to analyse the interactions of users on the Website, storing non-personal identification information.
- 7.4.2. The retention period of the data obtained through these cookies is 2 years.